Mario bourdon - general manager
- Arboriculture Certificates Training & Education Canada:
- Climbing, fall arrest and height positioning techniques;
- Controlled tree felling at heights;
- Certified Chain saw operator with:
- Ontario Council for Training and Adjustment of the Workforce;
- Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources (OMNR);
- Pruning Course at Alfred College and the University of Guelph;
- Forest Exterminator licensed under the Ontario Pesticides Act;
- MRNO Certified Tree Marker;
- Certified Education Program, Project Wild, OMNO Focus on Forests and Fish Water Ways Leader;
- S100 and S200 certified by the OMNR Forest Fire Service;
- Certified Chainsaw Instructor;
- Stewardship Plan Approver for the Amended Tax Incentive Program (MFTIP);
- Capture and management of wildlife;
- Working at Heights (ASI).
- Teaching the following courses at la Cité Collégiale:
- Wildlife identification
- Forest pathology and Entomology
- Forest Fire prevention
- Team Lead for the Ice Storm Relief Program in Prescott & Russell. Assigned to Larose forest, local farms and Maple stands.
- Forest Firefighter for the OMNR, Haliburton District.
- Supervised students planting trees in different ecological sites.
Volunteering and Wildlife Projets
- Ornithological participation for the annual Christmas bird census. (Ontario Christmas Bird Count);
- Participation in the Ontario Wild Turkey Resettlement Program in Prescott and Russell;
- Bat inventories at Voyageur Provincial Park;
- Ornithological surveys (Monitoring Bird Survey);
- Preparation of study sites in Voyageur Provincial Park;
- Bibliographic and scientific research of multiple species inhabiting our forests;
- Creation and Presentation of ornithological workshops for groups;
- Trail guide with groups of youth and adults;
- Construction and installation of birdhouses and various bird species;
- Annual Ontario Nest Records Scheme for the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto.
Wildlife management Techniques
Caroline Goulet - Planning Assistant
A member of the team since 2014, Caroline is a Registered Professional in Training (R.P.F.) who specializes in a stewardship plan for the Managed Forest Tax Incentive Program (MFTIP). Always enthusiastic, she will be able to guide you throughout the process.
Contact me at (613) 487-2085 for more information!!
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Forest Management at the University of Moncton, Edmundston Campus;
Certificate of Technology Program in Forest and Wildlife Environment from la Cite;
Arboriculture Certificates Training & Education Canada:
Climbing, fall arrest and height positioning techniques;
Tree Dynamics & Integrated Risk Assessment;
Capture and management of wildlife;
ISA Certified Arborist ;
Registered Professional Forester (OPFA);
- Working at Heights (ASI).